Kong Yoon-Young also known as Dalse, is the Executive Director of Zandari Festa. Zandari was first launched in 2012, Seoul, Korea and has grown to become the biggest global music showcase festival in Korea. Thus far more than 800 Korean artists and 100 artists from around the world have performed at Zandari.
Dalse has tons of international act career as representative of Korea independent music including:
- SEOULSONIC North-America Tour Promotion (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Toronto (CMW), Austin (SXSW), New York, San Francisco, San Diego, LA
- EMF (European Music Fair) (Poland Warsaw, 2013)
- V-ROX FEST (Vladivostok, Russia, 2013-2015)
- Operating director and official speaker for Korean artists
- UK Tour for Korean artists (London, Liverpool, Manchester, Wexham, 2013)
- Creepy Teepee Festival (Czech Republic, 2015)
- Liverpool Sound City 2013-2015 (UK) “Korea Rock Stage” as Operating Director
- le printemps de bourges 2016 (FR): Official Delegate for Exchange Musician (by Bureau Export).
- Spring Break Festival 2016 (PL): Official Delegate for Exchange Musician (by Culture Pl).
- The Great Escape 2016(UK): Official Delegate for Exchange Musician (by TGE).
- Liverpool Sound City 2016(UK): Official Delegate for Exchange Musician (By LSC).
- Primavera Pro 2016(SP): Official Delegate for Speech for Korean Music scene (by Primavera Pro).
- IFB(International Festival Business) 2016 (UK): Official Delegate for Speech for ASIA and Korea Music scene (by UKTI).
- Big Sounds 2016 (AUS): Official Delegate for Speech for ASIA and Korea Music scene (by Big Sounds).
He will be speaking and share his experience in Panel 4: “Networking between Asian Cities” in Independent Music Conference 2016.